Wavistrong pipe systems have been successfully installed under the most corrosive and demanding conditions.
Today there are thousands of miles of Wavistrong pipe in continuous use in refineries, LNG plants, petrochemical plants, power plants, oil fields, and offshore platforms.
Wavistrong has been developed in-house at Future Pipe Industries and stands the test of time because it is manufactured to the highest specifications. We use a thermosetting resin system where glass fibers are wound on to a smooth rotating mandrel and impregnated with an aromatic or cycloaliphatic amine cured epoxy resin. The resulting pipe has a high chemical and corrosion resistance as well as excellent mechanical, physical and thermal properties.
In addition to the Wavistrong range, three product families were custom designed to serve specific needs/applications which are:
- Wavistrong H2O
- Wavistrong FR
- Wavistrong Fibertubes
Our Wavistrong product line is available in both electrically conductive and non-conductive series.
Wavistrong pipes and fittings range from 25 mm to 1,600 mm in diameter and can withstand pressures up to 50 Barg. Wavistrong is the ideal pipe system for a wide range of applications in both underground and above ground installations.
- Crude Oil Conveyance
- Fire Fighting Networks / Fire Water Lines
- Potable Water Lines
- Pumping Station Piping
- Sea Water Cooling Lines
- Flow Lines
- Refinery Utility Piping
- Offshore Platform Piping
- Industrial Waste Pipe Lines
- District Cooling Network
- District Heating Network
- Marine & Offshore Pipe Systems
Fiberstrong is a corrosion-resistant pipe system which can be used in a wide range of applications for both aboveground and underground installations.
Developed by Future Pipe Industries, Fiberstrong™ pipes are manufactured from a thermosetting resin, polyester or vinylester and are reinforced by fiberglass using a precise filament winding technique and, occasionally, pure silica sand filler. The finished pipes are strong, flexible and consist of a resin rich reinforced liner, structural wall and a resin rich exterior layer.
Fiberstrong™ pipes and fittings are ideal for coastal areas and are available from 80 mm to 4,000 mm in diameter and in pressures up to 25 barg, making them ideal for use in a number of purposes:
- Sewerage Networks
- Drainage Networks
- Irrigation Networks
- Sea Water Intake Line
- Sea Water Outfall Lines
- Sea Water Discharge Lines
- Sea Water Cooling Systems
- District Cooling and Heating Networks
- Chemical Pipe Systems
- Chlorination Pipe Systems
- Jacking Pipe Systems
- Water Transmission & Distribution Lines
Glassfiber Produkter can offer the following services
- Site survey
- Material application
- Design recommendations
- Stress and surge analysis
- Flexibility analysis (static/dynamic)
- Pipe thrust block design (underground)
- Pipe support design and function/ location analysis (above ground)
- Preparation of detailed isometrics
- Finite element calculation
- Crude oil transmission
- Fire fighting networks / fire water lines
- Potable water lines / pumping station piping
- Sea water cooling lines
- Flow lines
- Refinery utility piping
- Offshore platform piping
- Industrial waste pipe lines
- district heating network / district cooling network
- Marine piping systems