Glassfiber Produkter offers a wide range of GRP anti slip products suitable for many applications where conventional materials would not be fit for purpose. Our products provide a quick, safe, effcetive solution to slippery pedestrian, cyclists or vehicle traffic areas where slips or falls are a potential hazard.
GRP (or fibreglass) is an immensely resilient material used in applications where high strength / light weight characteristics are required. Our anti-slip sheeting is virtually indestructable, totally shatterproof, and will withstand severe climatic variables, it is therfore ideal for anti slip flooring.
- Slip Resistant – Reduces slips and falls
- Impact Resistant – Long term durability
- Effective in wet & oily conditions
- Easy to fabricate – reduces installation costs
- Ideal for surfaces that cannot be adequately prepared
- Can be used immediately after fixing – minimizes downtime
- Non-conductive – eliminates electrical & thermal hazards
- Suitable for pedestrian, forklift and vehicle traffic areas
- Maintenance free – will not rust or corrode
- 65% lighter than steel – easier to handle and cheaper to install
- Available in any RAL Codes
- Cut to size
- Available in any thickness from 3mm up
- Untra-Fine, Fine, Medium or Coarse grit size
- UV resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Choice of fire rated resins
Fire Resistant Treads and Plate
If required, our anti-slip stair treads and anti-slip flooring can be manufactured using high quality fire retardant resins which meet Class 1 or 0 fire rating. For the ultimate in fire resistance PHENOLIC resins can be incorporated which produce virtually no toxic smoke and fumes in the event of a fire. Suitable for use on offshore and closed room applications.
Different Grades of Grit
We manufacture anti slip flooring using various types and grades of grit from Ultra-Fine, that has been used in swimming pool environments, to Coarse which has been used around oily machinery.
Suitable for use as edge nosing or non-slip cover angles. Available gritted or non-gritted and manufactured to customer specifications.
NorGrip bumps used on ramps that have up to 20 degrees pitch as anti-slip hump. (EN14122-1)
Black, Grey and Yellow as standard, other colours available from the RAL Colour range.