The GPO-3 material is a mineral-filled, continuous wire fiberglass mat reinforced with a thermoset unsaturated polyester material. It is strong, rigid, shockproof and dimensionally stable. These fiberglass boards of electric quality provide good electrical properties that are arc, flame and track resistant, and the material is often used for electrical insulation applications. GPO-3 is also used in several mechanical applications where dimensional stability, elasticity, rigidity and cost efficiency are a necessity.
For use in the transit industry, where smoke generation and smoke toxicity are the most important. It is also recommended for connection equipment, connectors and control panels.
GPO-3 can be used for several applications, including phase and end barriers, busbar supports, insulation supports, transformers, antenna bases, spacers and more.
G-10 & G-11
Woven fiberglass cloth impregnated with epoxy resin.
G10 / 11 Benefits
Combines high strength, good electrical properties and excellent moisture resistance.
G10 / 11 applications
Components for power generation and transmission
We can supply electrical insulation of the following types:
- Epoxy glass cloth G10, G11, FR4, FR5, HGW 2372, Vetronite
- Silicone glass cloth G7, HGW 2572
- Polyester glass mat GPO-3, HM 2471, UP GM203, DielettrikGlass
- Phenolic cotton cloth HGW 2082, HGW 2083, Fibroido, Celeron, Tela Bakelite
- Phenolic paper HP2065, Carta bachelite
- Sizes for Epoxy Glass 4200 x 1570 mm, 3200 x 1570 mm, 1300 x 2300 mm