GRP Structural Profiles are high quality designed profiles which are used in the fabrication of GRP structures and supports. The profiles are produced using the Pultrusion process and any shape of profile is possible as long as the cross section is does not taper. The profiles are designed and tested to a International standard specification. This allows design engineers to design any structure using standard design codes.
- High strength to weight ratio – for the same load with same support distance GRP Structural Profiles are normally 50% lighter than steel
- Electrically safe around electrical equipment –
- very low electrical conductivity!
- Low thermal conductivity
- Corrosion resistant – no paint required!
- As good in hot, humid conditions or Arctic conditions!