GRP anti–slip stair treads and noses provide a quick, safe & effective solution to worn, slippery and uneven steps. An ideal solution to Health & Safety problems!
Glassfiber Produkter offers a wide range of GRP anti slip products suitable for many applications where conventional materials would not be fit for purpose. Our products provide a quick, safe, effcetive solution to slippery pedestrian, cyclists or vehicle traffic areas where slips or falls are a potential hazard.
GRP (or fibreglass) is an immensely resilient material used in applications where high strength / light weight characteristics are required. Our anti-slip sheeting is virtually indestructable, totally shatterproof, and will withstand severe climatic variables, it is therfore ideal for anti slip flooring.
- Slip Resistant – Reduces slips and falls
- Impact Resistant – Long term durability
- Effective in wet & oily conditions
- Easy to fabricate – reduces installation costs
- Ideal for surfaces that cannot be adequately prepared
- Can be used immediately after fixing – minimizes downtime
- Non-conductive – eliminates electrical & thermal hazards
- Suitable for pedestrian, forklift and vehicle traffic areas
- Maintenance free – will not rust or corrode
- 65% lighter than steel – easier to handle and cheaper to install
- Available in any RAL Codes
- Cut to size
- Available in any thickness from 3mm up
- Untra-Fine, Fine, Medium or Coarse grit size
- UV resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Choice of fire rated resins
For more details, please see downloadable datasheet at bottom.
Fire Resistant Treads and Plate
If required, our anti-slip stair treads and anti-slip flooring can be manufactured using high quality fire retardant resins which meet Class 1 or 0 fire rating. For the ultimate in fire resistance PHENOLIC resins can be incorporated which produce virtually no toxic smoke and fumes in the event of a fire. Suitable for use on offshore and closed room applications.
Suitable for use as edge nosing or non-slip cover angles. Available gritted or non-gritted and manufactured to customer specifications.
NorGrip bumps used on ramps that have up to 20 degrees pitch as anti-slip hump. (EN14122-1)
Different Grades of Grit
We manufacture anti slip flooring using various types and grades of grit from Ultra-Fine, that has been used in swimming pool environments, to Coarse which has been used around oily machinery.
Black, Grey and Yellow as standard, other colours available from the RAL Colour range.