The Oil & Gas market is what we have been working with for the longest time. We have good experience with the use of fiberglass and can assist in design & engineering.
By using fiberglass Offshore (topside & subsea), it will be possible to reduce the cost of weight savings and the long life span means that the product does not have to be replaced.
Fiberglass is also an excellent material to use with subsea, where the material has a low weight (about 1.6 – 2) and will never have problems with corrosion.
- Dump column
- Fire water piping
- Grating topside (ex approved)
- Protection structure subsea (drop-testet)
- Flowline sleeper
- Subsea Cover protection
- PLET skid
- Wellstrong RedBox pipe system
- Protection Cover for subsea wellhead jumper
- Dump caissson delivered to Alvheim FPSO
- Phenolic grating and protection sleeves for grating penetration
- GRP grating for Aasgard gas compression project
- Subsea cover – Norway’s largest delivery?